Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let the nesting begin!

Tuesdays are my completely, stress-free happy days where I get the chance to surf the net and catch up on books I want to read. Today I found the COOLEST pattern for baby slippers.

 

I've officially started to nest, but not really! I just found this today and I can't wait to make some for friends and of course for my sis Misty who is having a baby soon! If anyone is interested in learning how to make some of these cutie slippers you can download the tutorial here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. CUUUUUTE!!! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS officially! Greg told me a little while ago and I've been meaning to say congrats. Hope you're not feeling sick at all. When do you find out what you're having?? Any hunches? I remember when you guys had your open house here in Utah and I told your mom that I was pregnant. I told her that I thought it was a boy and she looked at my belly and had this way skeptical look on her face. She totally knew it was going to be a girl! So funny!! If you ever want an opinion on baby products (from strollers to diapers) let me know! I wish I had researched some things more than I did with Aimee. Anyway, congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so super great and I have no doubt that they are going to be absolutely delightful on the tootsies of your little one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bayba!!! You are such a great friend! I would love to talk to you about your motherly wisdom! So far, I haven't done much research about things for 'after' this babe is born. As far as hunches, I kinda think it may be a girlie, but both of think it be sweet to have a lil dude first. We find out the gender at 22 wks, so another month or so. And, lol about my mom! I don't know how she does it, but she's always been good about her predictions :) How are you feeling these days? Ready to let your little one out of the oven soon?

    Cate: Thanks, you are always so fun! Don't you worry, I am paving the way with mine, but when yours comes along we'll be making some treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute slippers! Do they velcro or just slip on? because everyone I talk to say baby shoes and socks are hard to keep on. I wouldnt mind putting them back on though if they were so cute like these.

    ReplyDelete