It was a day filled with ups and downs. I was looking forward to this day all week. Tania's 26th birthday. I wanted my plans to run smoothly and I wanted it to be something special but low key. The day is always good if you start off by sleeping in, so that's what we did. I woke up to the smell of eggs and sausage. Tania made us breakfast in bed. Already I was feeling bad that she was serving us. In the afternoon I tried to clean up the apartment in such a way so that she would not catch on to any of my birthday schemes. So I made her clean up all of her things because I knew people would be coming over later. In her cute way Tania complained with a smile asking why she had to clean up on her birthday all the while asking me if people were coming over. Of course I had to put on my best poker face and lie to her.
To divert her prying and digging questions I packed up us a lunch and we headed towards downtown Austin to ladybird lake. We love spending time in the outdoors ever improving on our tans (as long as it isn't scorching). We rented one kayak and one stand up paddle board. An hour cruising up and down the lake was plenty of time to work up our appetite.
Upon leaving the lake we stopped at Hooters to try the chicken wings. Tania thought it would be so funny to go there. The service was horrible and the food was so so...but it was time to go home. I had previously arranged for our apartment to be filled with friends by the time we arrived so we could have a low key evening with good company. Tania was surprised and a little shocked to be greeted with a full house.
Tania I love you and hope you enjoyed your day. I am so glad that you were born and that we can now share the rest of your birthdays together. Let's make them better and better each year. Happy Birthday my love.
craft! 手芸!
11 years ago






Thanks Jared to be nice with my baby. love U
ReplyDeleteAww Jared, thats cute. Nice work!
ReplyDelete...I try.
ReplyDelete