We had a lot of fun this past weekend visiting uncle Mark, aunt Lori and Krystle! It was good to get away and visit with family. We talked, we laughed, chilled, ate out, hung out by the pool, watched movies and ate some more. Went and saw Iron Man 2 and the Prince of Persia. We were also happily introduce to Bill Cosby's Himself.
Bill Cosby - Brain damage
In the end, we love our family and are happy to have family close by.


So glad you have a blog and that we can keep in touch better, I can't wait to see pics of your little prego self :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being pregnant! I'm so excited for you guys! I wish I could have seen you more when you were here in Utah
ReplyDeleteThanks Ash! Blogs are pretty nice, they allow you to get more personal. And your lil baby is looking cuter and cuter! Glad you have a blog too ;)
ReplyDeleteCarli, Thanks for being excited for us! It means a lot when people are genuinely happy for us :) I wish we could have hung out more often too! You will have to let us know when you come to visit your parents, we'll come and see you for sure!