My first day back at Sony at the start of my internship was quite enjoyable. Many people remembered who I was and I got many compliments on how well I did last year. Since crunch time for DC Universe is rapidly approaching, many people were glad to see me and wanted my help right away. It feels really nice to know that I am needed and appreciated. They started me off with some final clean up work in Metropolis and a little of Gotham City. I am very excited to find out what they will have me do and what I will learn next.
This is a Gorilla henchman that I got to rig (apply animation controls for the animators) last summer. Yesterday a bunch of the guys were telling me about the game updates and they said the gorilla that I worked on was going to be everywhere.
One of the main characters that I got to rig last year was The Flash.
Stay tuned for updates...
No comments:
Post a Comment