We had so much fun this year gearing up for Halloween! We really wanted to do something with a family theme. Since we both grew up loving Star Wars we thought we could do that, but Tania didn't want to be a skanky Princess Leia so she went for the Jedi look. I was a very handsome Han Solo and Baby E was the cutest little Ewok I've ever seen!
Our friend Brittany won the Best Costume award with her self made Yoshi costume. She rocked it!
Little Henry and EJ sharing a cutie-pie moment!
Elijah and me Trick or Treating. For the record, we (when I say we, I mean I) got tons more candy at the church trunk or treat than at our local neighborhood. Either way, Elijah enjoyed observing all the other kids dressed up in their costumes. I enjoyed the smell of candy filling up in Eli's bag. It reminds me of when I was a kid and we used to stick our heads inside our pillow cases to rummage around for that perfect piece of candy to trade.
Our very first Halloween as a family was so much fun. Thank you Tania for making and altering our costumes. Because of your skills we had really great looking costumes. I really felt like one of the baddest smugglers space has ever seen. One very important fact that came from this holiday is the answer to one of life's great mysteries. What do you get when you cross a Jedi with a space pirate?... an Ewok. I love you Tania B.


cute cute cute as always, two sexy chick magnets!! and EJ really should have won the best costume award!! keep it coming Brunners
ReplyDeletelove
CT
Love the little Ewok!
ReplyDeleteWhen I grow up I want to be a cool like you