Some family and friends might have heard rumors about Elijah...well here is the proof. Recently EJ has been taking his own little steps towards becoming a toddler. Tania and I notice that each day he becomes more daring than the last. This little guy has no fear. He has really enjoyed his time crawling but is now ready to walk like a big boy. We hope you enjoy this video of our little guy strutting his stuff.
hahha !!! this video was hilarious !!! you guys put all those "dancing" videos to use. he is sOo cute and i love his little necklace!
ReplyDeleteEntertaining video, but stupid song. Why'd you say to turn the speakers on?
ReplyDeletewow!! i did not want it to end!!! seriously... love it love it all.. he is soooo sexy.. way to sexy for even you both... good job EJ.. Way to be the definition of sexy...muchos besitos
ReplyDeleteauntie
CT
Wow! Such a big man, I want to see the live version
ReplyDeleteJanae
Hahaha, despite what others think, I thought it was a great song choice. Evelyn and I enjoyed watching it.
ReplyDelete-Misty
I had a lot of fun putting this video together. Wish I had more time to do these types of things. Thanks for the comments guys. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete