"Nobody puts baby in the corner" - Johnny Castle
Here are a few more pix to show the finished product. Tania and I were very satisfied with the outcome, but most importantly, Elijah seems to really like his new bed. Now comes the fun part of slowly transitioning him from his bassinet to his crib. Lately we have been having him take all of his naps there throughout the day.
Tania also wanted to make EJ a mobile. That is what I like to call "the hanging thingy". She showed me tons of different examples of all kinds of "hanging thingy's". Again... I got to help pick out the style and some cool scrap-booking paper. While Tania made the spheres I built the frame and got em all strung together.
Needless to say...EJ likes the "hanging thingy".







This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTania, Jared: I like the place, and baby looks veryyyy happy...Really
ReplyDeleteHe likes to be in the corner, nobody puts him at. I will help the next time, i will like to learn how to prepare a nice an beutifull place for my next grand.