This Father's Day was NOT your typical father's day. It started off casual with a nice breakfast for Jared. When we went to church he was sad and disappointed to not get the "usual" king size bar for being a dad (I guess they reserve those high honors for the mothers in the ward). But don't you all worry, the next day I made it up to him by getting him 5 different king size bars! For dinner I made him our favorite yummy artichoke pasta dish with a yummy dessert. And finally, to top off our festivities I gave him his present!
Can you guess what it is?!
I think he liked it... he was posing every which way he could with it (some of which are TOO risky to post on here!)
Introducing, our first TV!
Jared is truly an amazing man, but he is an even better father and husband than words can describe. I am so happy that I chose my best friend to become the father of my children and the man I get to share eternity with. Thank you Jared for who you are! Happy father's day my love!Hope you guys enjoy this silly video of my guys...
Fist of Fury from Tania Brunner on Vimeo.


Congratulations Jared: now you have one more thing to do with E.J. watch t.v...like a man.
ReplyDeletehahahahaha @ Dora! My sentiments exactly! :)
ReplyDelete