Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wakeboarding

 Our friends, the Harwards invited our little fam fam over for a fun bbq and wake boarding outing. Jared and I loved it! Elijah wasn't too thrilled at first seeing mom and dad jump in the lake and hop on a weird random board... but after some time he relaxed and enjoyed the sun.
 Squinty little dude! He has sunglasses, but wont wear them :/

 Hanging with Riley Jones
 Chaliese is a natural!!! She rocked the wake!
 Riley watching her mama

 Taking my first wakeboarding lesson from Greg!
After a few (okay, maybe many) failed attempts I finally got up! We got a couple of video clips, but no pix. I LOVED IT! It was a complete high and I felt really empowered, especially being 4 1/2 months pregnant. Yeah, I think I'm pretty hardcore. 
 Kiddos jumping in to cool off from a VERY hot day!

 Daniel, Meijke, Chaliese and Riley Jones!
 Captain ELI!!! He got behind the wheel whenever he possibly could.
 OMG! Jared is a stud. Not gonna lie, watching him board was hot!!
 
 He got like 5 ft of air lol
 Elijah watching DAD gear up. Look at those cute kissable cheeks!
 Sweet mama and her babes
 Ali Harward loving on Eli
The Little sucker got a hold of some chips!
Wakeboarding from Tania Brunner on Vimeo.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jared and Tania for the beautifull moments shared. I enjoyed every picture and keep me smiling to see the little E.J. growing fast and healthy. Realmente estoy viviendo esos momentos con ustedes al ver crecer ese precioso niño....muchas gracias por compartir.

    ReplyDelete