What a little pimp
25 is for 25 wks of pregnancy with baby #2
Another, "I can't believe moment"... I can't believe I'm expecting another sweet baby boy.
28 is for Tania turning 28 yrs old... yup getting older...
We celebrated with one of my favorite foods; sushi! And orange chicken, but I guess we forgot to take a picture of our insignificant orange chicken :)
Jared also got us our favorite dessert; Razzleberry pie! YUM!
Not only am I a whole new year old, but I've also been having fun with crafting. Some projects started days ago, months ago and even a couple of years ago... The first are mini magnetic Polaroid family pictures. I think they turned out really cute; they were so fun to make it only took hrs to complete.
The second is our family picture wall that hangs in our wannabe colorful living room. A few months ago (December) we painted frames to make our place more fun and colorful. I finally decided on the last couple of pictures that had hung empty for months.
And third, we FINALLY finished our fun family, Warhol inspired paintings. Jared started his back in Jan 2010... the last two took about 48 hrs lol
I think they turned out pretty great.


i am so excited to see elijah !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei cant waaaaaaaaaaaaait !!!!!!!
you guys have some pretty cool stuff =]
Your 18 is so cuttiiiee and our 28, my baby, looks so pretty in orange-pink? I am so happy thinking that I will hug U3 very soon. I see that you are enjoying making crafs... and giving colors to your house and to your life..I so happy for U4. love U tons. thanks for the colors in my life also, looking your pics.
ReplyDelete