Playgroup this week was so much fun! We went to the Dino Park in Cedar Creek. Eli had a blast! 
Riley & Daniel Jones, Eli and Seth Denson
Just posing with mommy. I actually really thought this picture was funny when we were taking it. He seemed so serious sitting there like a big boy that I thought it would be funnier to place my hand on his back and sit next to him like a peer. It seemed so silly, but appropriate. My little guy is such a big man sometimes.
Cute dino egg pit... is that what they're called? Nah, it's probably a dino nest huh.
All the kids were saying "cheese" really load that I think it freaked Elijah out and it made him cry. So sad. lol I guess you can't have a group picture of kiddos without some little guy crying... I guess I was the lucky parent this go around.
Down the dinos mouth!


No comments:
Post a Comment