Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby... it's all about the baby!

25 Weeks are finally here and we FINALLY got our sonogram! 
And to come... some crazy cool 3D shots :) 
Babies right hand was covering the face so the nose is a little blurry.
And last but not least... 
We are having a boy! YEEEPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!
(Yes, that is his little penis lol!)

6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun! He is going to be a mama's boy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! boys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally knew it! What a lucky lil guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it so nice to finally be able to say he instead of it? congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha,YES ASH, it is nice to call it a he now!!! Thanks Tawnovan and Nadean, I am really excited to have a little boy! I can't wait to see what he'll get into and how fun he will be :) And Juls, you are too kind, I will live to make him a lucky lil guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!!
    You are having a boy, too! YAY!
    I'm so happy that the baby looks healthy so far. Take care, my friend:)

    ReplyDelete