For some silly reason I got E some fairy (or as Jared calls them, army) wings. He loves them so much he climbs to crazy extremes to get them, brings them over to me and pokes at me until I put them on him. He's really been enjoying them lately!
February has been full of funny faces and laughs!
I took Elijah to the tumbling gym for the first time. He really loved it and had a real blast. For some reason I didn't get a chance to take many pictures, but here's this fun one of him bouncing up as he ran.
We got a chance to play a little on the slides after the T.Gym.
And CRASH! He didn't even make it out the parking lot!!
Jareds really good friend came into town. I just had to take a picture of these two.. I've never seen J laugh so hard and get so red! I'm glad I had my cam handy ;) Love that guy!


No comments:
Post a Comment