Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas is fun

Not too much to say today, just thought I'd post some fun pictures from the previous week.
  by day he's a little monster.....
 
 by night he's Bond, James Bond
 
...and sometimes he likes helping dad with computer cables...
... or putting up the mantel
 
and, yes, he loves getting decorations ready for our
Charlie Brown Christmas tree
He even likes to learn about baby Jesus...
 
But today we bring you an exclusive photoshoot!




4 comments:

  1. Wow incredible,sexy, glorious!! What a masterpiece u r elijah!!!
    Ct

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know what to say, and i dont know which picture i like more...the true is that all are amazing....and I will use one for my display-desktop....I love all...thanks guys. My prince is bello....cute...precioso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those pictures from home or a studio? (The Christmas light ones) If from home, they're pretty professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for the nice comments everyone! We had a lot of fun taking these pics in our living room. Getting Eli to sit still was the challenge. Tania did a great job fixing up these photos to make them look good.

    Jared

    ReplyDelete