Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cris + Austin = Triathlon fun

Elijah was being very helpful while getting our bikes ready for the big day!
Enjoying a fun afternoon with my best friend. 
These cows are placed all over the city, we just had to ride one.
 This was our yoga instructor from Black Swan yoga. He headed the pre-race yoga stretch. We really enjoyed him.
 
Can you find my name?! I was so excited!!
Getting our crap together the night before the race. Also sorting out some swag.
  Getting all marked up. Yaya
I love this picture! Check out the view and all those bikes!
 Wahooo. We did it!
Felt like 10 yrs younger... not really!
 This triathlon was no week sauce tri. We got chiropractors and massage therapists to work on our temples.
Checking out the night life...

2 comments:

  1. I just gotta say that you look good in orange and black. Love ya Tania B.
    - your P.I.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gidget congrats on this huge accomplishment, thanx for sharing this with me especially grateful for how i was vicariously living this cuz man, there is no way i would want to do this huge triathalon, ill stick to my mud runs!! you are such a perfect trooper.. im extra happy you did it with your super bestie.. so happy for you both, loves ya both tons.. and of course you look smoking hot as always.. dang im also jealous of how fast your hair grows!! meh...
    CT

    ReplyDelete