Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 28

This has been a pretty chill and low pro week for all of us. Work has been picking up for me and we continue to move forward. The most exciting this that's happened is that I've found a Water Polo club to join!!! It's SUPER exciting! I got to go yesterday for the first time. I haven't scrimmaged in over 5 years. This club team is compiled of mostly guys and 3 other girls (one played for UCSB, another for UCDavis and the third played at a comm. college -YIKES!) Let's just say a got my A worked! It was so much fun to go out and (try) to get back into it. I'll keep you all posted how that goes lol
 These two are just some cutie pie pictures...

 For some reason Eli really like my smoothies! I made an all red beet, peaches, banana smoothie and he wouldn't stop fussing til I let him have the tail end of it. Haha. He guzzled as much as he could down.

 Baby and daddy enjoying some Saturday afternoon grub.

We got to our first Austin street farmers market. It was pretty fun and of course weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment